Traveling with small children can be very stressful. We went to Red Rock and hiked and climbed. It was pretty hot and the girls were not really into it but, Braeden and Kable seemed to have fun exploring. 
We were in Vegas for about four days

and then we drove to the Grand Canyon. On the way there we of course had to stop at Hoover Dam.
Again the kids were not big fans. We went on the power plant tour. I think Kable and I would of enjoyed it more if the kids were not so cranky.We finally arrive at the Grand Canyon and it is beautiful.
The pictures do not do justice. I do have to say I was very nervous with the little ones. Everyone talks about the deaths at the Grand Canyon and the Park ranger told me to hold their hands. That was a little scary. 

There are parts where there
is no fence or wall and people just stand on the edge of the rocks.
The kids did great!
. That was the best part of the trip. I really enjoyed the bus trip. Our tour guide was very informative. We did come home a day early we were going to drive back to Vegas for one more day but, Kaelen was getting home sick and wanted her toys. So we decided to just head back. The ride home was long. The kids did awesome. It was so nice to spend the week with just the family. What great memories we made.

No comments:
Post a Comment